Sunday, April 15, 2012

Happy Banner BD Card

My nephew's birthday was last week and I made this card for him.  The paper is from Webster's Pages WonderFall line.  I used my new Fiskar's pennant punch to make the banner.  I applied EK gold stickers to the pennants and used gold beads from Recollections in between each one.  I attached them to a piece of twine and used Therm-o-web foam squares for dimension.  The word birthday was then stamped in brown ink.


I also made some bookmarks to give as little Easter gifts.  Here is a peek at two of them.  I'll share the rest of them and the details later in the week. 


I hope the week ahead is wonderful for everyone.  We are expecting temperatures near 90 degrees tomorrow--may above normal!  Thanks so much for stopping by and the sweet comments you leave.  I do appreciate them.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card you have made with the lovely websters and great tags.
    byebye,lean

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet birthday card, Patty! I always so love banners, and of course you KNOW I love this paper. The little wagon motif is so perfect for a boy's birthday. Love the gold beads you added between the banner flags. And what elegant and gorgeous Easter tags! Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Pattty! Love that masculine card. I struggle with masculine but this card is just perfect! And those bookmarks....so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete