Sunday, July 15, 2012

Make A Wish and a Winner

Hi everyone!  I hope the past week has been a good one for all.  I got to spend some time on Friday to make some more cards.  Sometimes, I only have enough creative juices for one card but was able to make several in a short period of time.  That makes me happy to get lost in making things to hopefully brighten someone's day.  

The card I made today uses MME Lost & Found 6x6 paper and layered chipboard.  I cut a piece of floral paper to the size I wanted.  Then, I spritzed a doily with Tattered Angels Sand Glimmer Mist and put it under a pink gingham pennant.  I wrapped some hemp around the card twice and then glued it to a Recollections premade card.  The pretty chipboard piece was then placed on top of the pennant, tied the hemp in a double bow, stamped a PTI sentiment to a tag and glued it and a crocheted flower to the bow.  Last but not least, I inked the edges of the card with Jumbo Java Versa Magic ink.


 I want to thank all of you who left me such sweet messages on the first anniversary of this blog.  I do appreciate each and every one of you and hope you will continue to stop by here to visit and leave a message.  And now for the winner of my first blogversary and giveaway...Audrey Pettit!   Congratulations, Audrey!  Send me an e-mail and I will get your gift mailed to you.

And again, thank you to all the sweet friends I have made since starting this blog.  I hope you have a wonderful week ahead!

5 comments:

  1. this is soooo lovely...and congrats Audrey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I just adore your work....your cards are such an inspiration to me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, what a beautiful card, Patty! This is just gorgeous! Love the paper and the spritzed doily and the gingham banner! So loving that hemp wrap and the crocheted flower, too. This is definitely one of my top faves of yours!
    And woo hoo on my win! Thank you! I'll shoot you an email. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those papers you used! Congrats to the winner, Audrey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so pretty Patty. I'm loving that twine too and the flower. Such a country feel.
    Oh and a very belated Happy Anniversay. Wishing you many more.
    And as for guessing 38, I wish! LOL I hadn't even had my kids at 38. Not that we weren't trying.
    Add at least another decade!!!!

    ReplyDelete