Sunday, May 4, 2014

Live, Laugh, Love

Happy month of May!  Around here, May started out a bit stormy with quite a lot of rain.  Yesterday was National Scrapbooking Day.  While I don't do a lot of layouts, I did spend some time working on a tag and enjoying the live tutorials with Prima.

Speaking of Prima, today's card was made with Prima's Anna Marie 6x6 papers.  I'm finding myself making a lot of cards with these papers.


I believe all the flowers are Prima.  I used the Tim Holtz postage stamp die for the base of the card.  Martha Stewart punches and pearls had some decorative touches.  The sentiment is from Kaisercraft.


My parents just celebrated their 62nd wedding anniversary, so I gave this card to them.

Just a short post today as I have some errands to run.  Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving your sweet comments.  Have a wonderful week!

7 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, it's such a gorgeous, elegant card! I love the colours that you used and the pretty flower cluster.
    Happy wedding anniversary to your parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a pretty card and love the papers and flowers.. and a big congrats to your parents what a wonderful milestone!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I SO love what you do with that postage stamp die, Patty! Really gorgeous details on this, and such a lovely sentiment. I'm sure your parents just loved this! Congrats to them on 62 amazing years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this card Patty!
    It's so pretty and beautifully designed!
    Have a nice week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautifull and sweet ! I love the colors and so much details ! Bravo !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and sweet card!
    byebye,Lean ...congrats with your parents weddingdate...62!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty in pink, Patty! Wonderful flowers and the perfect sentiment! And, Happy 62nd Anniversary to your parents...how amazing...congratulations to them!!!:-)

    ReplyDelete