Sunday, September 7, 2014

Artist Paper

Recently, I purchased an issue of Stamper's Sampler which included a sheet of heavyweight artist paper.  I needed to make a quick thank you card and used the sheet for it.


This was incredibly simple to make.  I cut two panels from the paper, rounded the corners and glued it to white cardstock.  For the flower stems, I used stamps from Papertrey Ink.  The Prima flowers were attached with Crate Paper brads.  The sentiment is also from Papertrey Ink.


That's all it took to put this card together.  Super quick and easy.  I thought the design on the paper was very pretty and didn't want to take away from it with too much embellishing.

It's a picture perfect day outside today after several hot and humid days.  I'm a bit under the weather so just taking it easy today.  Have a wonderful day wherever you are and thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!

5 comments:

  1. Wow this looks amazing!! Take care in the heat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, adorable! Makes me feel like I'm out in the garden!
    Hope you are feeling better today, my friend!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty Patty! The background looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous design paper and the flowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete